Welcome to The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA
One of the most used rooms in a home is the bathroom. The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA provide a place of tranquility to unwind in the evening with a bath or shower as well as get yourself started for a new day. Investing in a bathroom remodel can help your mood and lifestyle.
Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling have a full bathroom remodeling team to help you from planning to completing your bathroom renovations. When considering bathroom renovations, you need to establish a rough budget so that you will know where to go with your renovations. Keep in mind that there is the option to finance to make it comfortable for you to get your bathroom renovations completed.
After you figure out your budget, The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA are ready to help you out with planning to avoid unnecessary products and additional cost. We will measure the space of your renovations to a T that way when you choose materials we will get the right amount of product. Our goal is to provide you with the bathroom you fancy at the best price and quality. Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling provide a FREE 3 dimensional bathroom renovation estimate. We also provide regular and custom remodeling designs on all cabinets, vanities, showers, tubs, bathroom floors, toilets, sinks, and all bathroom renovation needs!
Give Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling a call. Our experience in bathroom renovations for large or small bathroom projects are endless. We are able to help with designing, recommending products, and renovating bathrooms all while sticking within your budget. Once we help with the choosing process, quality control takes over. Your project manager will provide a detail schedule for your entire bathroom remodeling. This schedule is based on you and your family’s availability. Rest assured that your bathroom renovations is in good hands with Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling.
No matter what luxury design you are looking for, Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling can help you from start to finish.
Call (818) 485-2176 today for a free in home estimate in the city of Arleta, CA.
Bathroom Remodeling Contractor Reviews In Arleta, CA
More About Bathroom Remodeling Arleta, CA Services
Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling,fully licensed, and professional bathroom remodeling company located in Arleta, CA. We are bonded and insured with years of success in the bathroom remodeling business. Rest assure, when you choose Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling your bathroom remodels will be perfected and accomplished to your individual standards. We have qualified project manager, builders, and installers that are constantly keeping up with making sure you get the most efficient service all while sticking to your budget.
The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA guarantees:
- Offer not only beautiful, but also architectural solutions for design and decoration of modern residential and public spaces.
- Quality, original design and advanced technology of products.
- Advise customers in their choice and prepare 3D visualization of architectural design.
- Accurate and timely delivery.
The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA dedicate ourselves exclusively to bathroom remodeling. We are able to provide our customers with the topmost level of expertise, on the job knowledge of bathroom design, and installation that the industry has to offer. Our services include the best rates in the market which make our business a success for over 20 years serving bathrooms in Arleta, CA. Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling specialize in partial as well as full bathroom renovations. Bathroom remodeling is our specialty.
FREE, NO OBLIGATION 3 DIMENSIONAL ESTIMATE! – click to Contact Our Team at (818) 485-2176
Our goals are to provide our Arleta, CA community with excellent customer service and care, affordable bathroom remodeling, top quality, custom, and a wide selection of bathroom materials.
Traditional Bathroom Remodels in Arleta, CA
The most familiar bathroom style bathroom is a traditional bathroom. Considering space and size is the best way to approach bathroom remodeling. Simplicity is key when designing a traditional style bathroom. Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling have a long list of bathroom cabinets, toilets, tubs, showers, faucets, flooring, fixtures and many more bathroom material styles to choose from to give your family a chance to create the traditional bathroom you desire.
It is important to keep size of space in mind for a traditional bathroom because usually this type bathroom is smaller in size and the right materials need to be properly fitted. Contact Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling to set up a free 3 dimensional estimate today.
- Flooring of all types including tile, laminate of all styles and colors.
- Cabinets and vanities of all colors and styles available.
- Tubs and showers of all styles available.
Luxury Bathroom Remodeling in Arleta, CA
There are many ways to turn your simple bathroom to a luxury style bathroom. Since there are so many materials out in the world let The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA help with your choosing process. We will be able to make recommendations based on your idea so that way you are aware of a good portion of materials to make your luxury bathroom come to life. Another way of determining the style of design for your luxury bathroom depends on your artistic world preference. Every country and city have a unique architectural style.
- Creating a Venetian style luxury bathroom can include asymmetrical ceiling with detailed Gothic style carvings.
- Creating a Grecian style luxury bathroom lean more towards white stucco and stone with white representing the wealthy. Mold details were added to give a bold feel.
- Creating a French country style luxury bathroom French doors and windows, custom remodeled bathroom cabinets, and so much more.
Contemporary Bathroom Remodels in Arleta, CA
Designers that design contemporary style bathrooms make great use of space. To create a modern style bathroom our Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA have a creative eye and knowledge of materials to create your dream contemporary style bathroom. There are many ways to create the contemporary bathroom style including sticking to simple colors (grey, black, white), natural wood cabinets, stainless steel countertops etc. Warm tones like orange and yellow are cheerful. Neutral tones such as white, off-white, beige enlarge the room. Cool tones such as blue, green and violet bring tranquility. A touch of bright tones like pink and mustard yellow can add a theatrical and unique appearance in design. Adding windows or making a bigger window in a bathroom can bring natural light which can alter the feel of the contemporary bathroom. All contemporary style can have a direct significance on the mood and feel of the bathroom. Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling have a great team of bathroom re-modelers that have years of experience to help you build your contemporary bathroom.
Some common designs to look at for a contemporary bathroom are:
- Enlarged Cabinets
- Wheelchair Accessible Bathtubs
- Enlarged Bathtubs
- Double Sinks
The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA
Arleta, CA 91331
Telephone: (818) 485-2176
Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
Sun 8pm – 5pm
Area Serviced: Arleta, CA
Reviews In Arleta, CA
Good Bathroom Upgrades
Tips to consider with The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA:
1. Bathroom design mirrors – But a necessary mirror is a means to give your bathroom Tears depth and space. Romantic, retro or modern, the bathroom is a mirror of our taste. And to be able to enjoy it, you need to furnish, according to our way of life and our preferences. It should be comfortable and beautiful, regardless of the size and style chosen for its clearance. Of course, the dimensions of the room are important, but they should not limit your imagination. Here are some ideas for furnishing the bathroom in a small apartment.
2. Bathroom design floor – It is good as the walls and the floor is light colored. If you put rugs in the bathroom let it be in pastel color and instead of several is better may be one more.
3. Small bathroom design – You have a small and narrow bathroom! Want to change it even if it is optical illusion. Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest some simple tricks to create the illusion of a more-spacious bathroom. For small spaces always appropriate and advisable to use pastel, bright and neutral colors. These colors create the illusion of more space and light in the bathroom.
4. Bathroom design in bright colors – In Arleta, CA, impressive is the old bath with little effort has been modernized. Walls lined with tiles before after plastering joints are covered with adhesive foil (or wallpaper for bathroom). For frieze can use wooden cornice. Sink and countertop around it for greater convenience diagonally opposite.
Plumbing hidden under a removable wooden shelf, covered with varnish. Another high wooden shelf can serve not only as a cover between the tub and toilet, but also to offer a comfortable place for towels and toiletries. The floor covered with waterproof laminate. Mood in the overall furniture will bring bright, intense colors.
5. Bathroom design – Glass and glitter. An interior room without windows with a small area is a typical example of pre-fabricated buildings. After reconstruction, it can shine on all sides. The suspended ceiling of varnished plywood boards with lights give a new look to an otherwise boring room. Plenty of glass creates transparency and ease in the small space. To this contributes primarily glass shower that can build on the site of the former bath. This will provide more room to move. When installing the new installation in one of the walls make a niche in which to put the radiator.
6. Wood paneling In the reconstruction of this bathroom, the old tiles can hide behind tinted pastel wooden panels hung on the slats. In Arleta, CA, it facilitates removal of the panels and good ventilation. The decorative effect has wooden cornice behind which you can hide the wires of the lamp. Above it put a mirror frieze, which together with the large mirrors on the walls increases the optical space. Barrier of acrylic glass can mount at one end of the tub to spray water from a showerhead.
7. Bathroom design In Japanese style – Rectangular boring bathroom of the 70s can become a modern Japanese-style bath. Arleta, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest split the two parts. With sliding cassette doors made of frosted acrylic glass, separate shower stall
Metal accessories to a shower stall serve for hanging towels. The walls are covered with laminated MDF plates in a warm color. Practical solutions are wooden cabinets under the sink – a convenient place for towels and preparations.
In metallic color. Behind the decorative art of aluminum you can hide all the defects of the old tiles. The components of the metal paneling screw at the top and bottom on the wooden slats. Thus behind them provides ventilation and moisture problems occur.
The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Arleta, CA suggest, installing an elegant double sink. For better insulation bath, shower and rotating cabinet towels and preparations put on the podium.
At different levels. Dark and oblong room can be transformed into a bright, modern bathroom. Divide it in three equal parts, the floor of each lift with one step and cover with marble slabs. Hide under the stairs lighting.
Sink located in the middle part, as embed it on top. In it let go metal tubes painted with bronze enamel lacquer. In the broader tube flush mounting. On the other, using a ring placed on glass shelves, which have not only a decorative effect, but also functional. Radiator mounts in niche – a convenient place for drying and hanging towels.