The Best Custom Bathroom Remodel Service Westlake Village, CA (805) 322-8274
Looking for custom bathroom remodel service Westlake Village, CA? Are you thinking about maybe adding another bathroom to your home or upgrading the existing bathroom in your Westlake Village, CA business? Our custom bathroom remodeling contractors would love to work with you on your new Westlake Village, CA bathroom remodeling project and make possible all of your likes, requests, and budget needs.
If you need custom bathroom remodel service Westlake Village, CA isn’t like the other local home-remodeling companies you’ve worked with, our remodeling contractors in Westlake Village, CA are respectful, honest, prompt, courteous and clean. Our custom bathroom remodeling service company is fully licensed, bonded, insured and has served Westlake Village, CA and the surrounding areas for over 23 years. We have a proven track-record for being the best in the state of California and have stellar reviews from the Better Business Bureau, Houzz and Yelp!
Regardless of the custom bathroom remodel service Westlake Village, CA size, budget and property type, commercial or residential – Bathroom Remodeling Westlake Village, CA never cuts corners, simply because we don’t have to.
Give us a call at (805) 322-8274 to schedule a free on-site design consultation with a reliable, experienced and trained bathroom re-modeler Westlake Village, CA without any obligation to sign!
Westlake Village, CA Bathroom Remodeling Services for ALL Types of Homeowners
Some bathroom remodels can be very quick and relatively easy, when plumbing or moving of walls isn’t needed. Plus, with our bathroom remodeling contractors’ masterful skills and level of expertise, our customers can stay within their budget as well as get the job done within a timely manner – typically less than two weeks total.
If you have a more specific vision of your newly remodeled bathroom, perhaps something you saw in a magazine is what you’d like to see in your home – whatever the case, our award-winning custom bathroom remodel service Westlake Village, CA can get it done! Our builders will replicate the fancy design you fell in love with at a fraction of the typical bathroom remodeling cost, it’s our promise to you.
Bathroom Remodeling Westlake Village, CA Can Increase Your Home’s ROI
Were you aware that by adding a new bathroom or remodeling an old one can bring a substantial return on your home’s investment if you ever decide to sell your house? According to a 2015 study by the City of Westlake Village, CA Homeowners Association, remodeling your bathroom and stand-alone shower can bring you a 2.5x return on your project’s initial investment.
With our custom bathroom remodel service Westlake Village, CA every one of our projects comes down to the smallest detail, because everything truly matters. Our bathroom remodeling contractors are dedicated to providing 100% satisfaction with every project we take-on, from concept to completion. We can help maximize your bathroom’s value, call us at (805) 322-8274 to ask us how. Consultations are always free, with no obligation to sign!
Custom Bathroom Remodeling Ideas with great Returns on investment
- Adding or remodeling a bathroom to a master bedroom to create a luxurious master suite.
- Adding a guest-bathroom to provide privacy and luxury for overnight visitors and family members.
- Separating the Shower area from the actual bath-tub for space optimization
- Replacing your old-fashioned tub with a freestanding marble claw bathtub.
- Adding colorful or mosaic tiles as borders for your bathroom walls or flooring
- Many other lucrative ideas from our bathroom re-design experts and remodeling contractors
Special-Needs Bathroom Renovation & Universal-Design Customizations
- Roll-in and Curbless bathroom showers
- Bathtubs with Special Wheelchair Access
- Slip-proof Hand-held shower heads
- Easy access shower seats and grab-bars
- High-rise or elevated special-height toilets
- Accessible cabinets and countertops
- Lowered sinks with easy-access fixtures
Contact Bathroom Remodeling Westlake Village, CA for a FREE In-Home Consultation
Our custom bathroom remodel service Westlake Village, CA uses the latest technology in the world of renovation, our estimators will create a 3D mockup of your new bathroom and you’ll have the chance to see how the finished product will look before we even begin to work in your home or office. Forget the rest – Hire the Best!
With countless years of experience and training, Bathroom Remodeling Westlake Village, CA is able to offer you a stress-free bathroom remodel with impeccable results at an affordable price! Call us at (805) 322-8274 now to get started today!
The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Westlake Village, CA
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Telephone: (805) 322-8274
Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
Sun 8pm – 5pm
Area Serviced: Westlake Village, CA
Reviews In Westlake Village, CA
Westlake Village CA
Tips to consider when designing a new bathroom in Westlake Village, CA:
1. Bathroom design mirrors – But a necessary mirror is a means to give your bathroom Tears depth and space. Romantic, retro or modern, the bathroom is a mirror of our taste. And to be able to enjoy it, you need to furnish, according to our way of life and our preferences. It should be comfortable and beautiful, regardless of the size and style chosen for its clearance. Of course, the dimensions of the room are important, but they should not limit your imagination. Here are some ideas for furnishing the bathroom in a small apartment.
2. Bathroom design floor – It is good as the walls and the floor is light colored. If you put rugs in the bathroom let it be in pastel color and instead of several is better may be one more.
3. Small bathroom design – You have a small and narrow bathroom! Want to change it even if it is optical illusion. Custom bathroom remodel service Westlake Village, CA suggest some simple tricks to create the illusion of a more-spacious bathroom. For small spaces always appropriate and advisable to use pastel, bright and neutral colors. These colors create the illusion of more space and light in the bathroom.
4. Bathroom design in bright colors – In Westlake Village, CA, impressive is the old bath with little effort has been modernized. Walls lined with tiles before after plastering joints are covered with adhesive foil (or wallpaper for bathroom). For frieze can use wooden cornice. Sink and countertop around it for greater convenience diagonally opposite.
Plumbing hidden under a removable wooden shelf, covered with varnish. Another high wooden shelf can serve not only as a cover between the tub and toilet, but also to offer a comfortable place for towels and toiletries. The floor covered with waterproof laminate. Mood in the overall furniture will bring bright, intense colors.
5. Bathroom design – Glass and glitter. An interior room without windows with a small area is a typical example of pre-fabricated buildings. After reconstruction it can shine on all sides. Suspended ceiling of varnished plywood boards with lights give a new look to an otherwise boring room. Plenty of glass creates transparency and ease in the small space. To this contributes primarily glass shower that can build on the site of the former bath. This will provide more room to move. When installing the new installation in one of the walls make a niche in which to put the radiator.
6. Wood paneling In the reconstruction of this bathroom, the old tiles can hide behind tinted pastel wooden panels hung on the slats. In Westlake Village, CA, it facilitates removal of the panels and good ventilation. Decorative effect has wooden cornice behind which you can hide the wires of the lamp. Above it put a mirror frieze, which together with the large mirrors on the walls increases the optical space. Barrier of acrylic glass can mount at one end of the tub to spray water from a shower head.
7. Bathroom design In Japanese style – Rectangular boring bathroom of the 70s can become a modern Japanese-style bath. Westlake Village, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest split the two parts. With sliding cassette doors made of frosted acrylic glass, separate shower stall
Metal accessories to a shower stall serve for hanging towels. The walls are covered with laminated MDF plates in a warm color. Practical solutions are wooden cabinets under the sink – a convenient place for towels and preparations.
In metallic color. Behind the decorative art of aluminum you can hide all the defects of the old tiles. The components of the metal paneling screw at the top and bottom on the wooden slats. Thus behind them provides ventilation and moisture problems occur.
Westlake Village, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest, installing an elegant double sink. For better insulation bath, shower and rotating cabinet towels and preparations put on the podium.
At different levels. Dark and oblong room can be transformed into a bright, modern bathroom. Divide it in three equal parts, the floor of each lift with one step and cover with marble slabs. Hide under the stairs lighting.
Sink located in the middle part, as embed it on top. In it let go metal tubes painted with bronze enamel lacquer. In the broader tube flush mounting. On the other, using a ring placed on glass shelves, which have not only a decorative effect, but also functional. Radiator mounts in niche – a convenient place for drying and hanging towels.