Let’s Talk! Click or Call: (747) 222-1828
No matter what luxury design you are looking for, Agoura Hills, CA Bathroom Remodeling can help you from start to finish. Free in-home quotes in the city of Agoura Hills, CA!
The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Agoura Hills, CA
Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Telephone: (747) 222-1828
Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
Sun 8pm – 5pm
Area Serviced: Agoura Hills, CA
Reviews In Agoura Hills, CA
Agoura Hills CA
Rockin New Master Bath
Tips to consider when designing a new bathroom in Agoura Hills, CA:
1. Bathroom design mirrors – But a necessary mirror is a means to give your bathroom Tears depth and space. Romantic, retro or modern, the bathroom is a mirror of our taste. And to be able to enjoy it, you need to furnish, according to our way of life and our preferences. It should be comfortable and beautiful, regardless of the size and style chosen for its clearance. Of course, the dimensions of the room are important, but they should not limit your imagination. Here are some ideas for furnishing the bathroom in a small apartment.
2. Bathroom design floor – It is good as the walls and the floor is light colored. If you put rugs in the bathroom let it be in pastel color and instead of several is better may be one more.
3. Small bathroom design – You have a small and narrow bathroom! Want to change it even if it is optical illusion. Agoura Hills, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest some simple tricks to create the illusion of a more-spacious bathroom. For small spaces always appropriate and advisable to use pastel, bright and neutral colors. These colors create the illusion of more space and light in the bathroom.
4. Bathroom design in bright colors – In Agoura Hills, CA, impressive is the old bath with little effort has been modernized. Walls lined with tiles before after plastering joints are covered with adhesive foil (or wallpaper for bathroom). For frieze can use wooden cornice. Sink and countertop around it for greater convenience diagonally opposite.
Plumbing hidden under a removable wooden shelf, covered with varnish. Another high wooden shelf can serve not only as a cover between the tub and toilet, but also to offer a comfortable place for towels and toiletries. The floor covered with waterproof laminate. Mood in the overall furniture will bring bright, intense colors.
5. Bathroom design – Glass and glitter. An interior room without windows with a small area is a typical example of pre-fabricated buildings. After reconstruction it can shine on all sides. Suspended ceiling of varnished plywood boards with lights give a new look to an otherwise boring room. Plenty of glass creates transparency and ease in the small space. To this contributes primarily glass shower that can build on the site of the former bath. This will provide more room to move. When installing the new installation in one of the walls make a niche in which to put the radiator.
6. Wood paneling In the reconstruction of this bathroom, the old tiles can hide behind tinted pastel wooden panels hung on the slats. In Agoura Hills, CA, it facilitates removal of the panels and good ventilation. Decorative effect has wooden cornice behind which you can hide the wires of the lamp. Above it put a mirror frieze, which together with the large mirrors on the walls increases the optical space. Barrier of acrylic glass can mount at one end of the tub to spray water from a shower head.
7. Bathroom design In Japanese style – Rectangular boring bathroom of the 70s can become a modern Japanese-style bath. Agoura Hills, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest split the two parts. With sliding cassette doors made of frosted acrylic glass, separate shower stall
Metal accessories to a shower stall serve for hanging towels. The walls are covered with laminated MDF plates in a warm color. Practical solutions are wooden cabinets under the sink – a convenient place for towels and preparations.
In metallic color. Behind the decorative art of aluminum you can hide all the defects of the old tiles. The components of the metal paneling screw at the top and bottom on the wooden slats. Thus behind them provides ventilation and moisture problems occur.
Agoura Hills, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest, installing an elegant double sink. For better insulation bath, shower and rotating cabinet towels and preparations put on the podium.
At different levels. Dark and oblong room can be transformed into a bright, modern bathroom. Divide it in three equal parts, the floor of each lift with one step and cover with marble slabs. Hide under the stairs lighting.
Sink located in the middle part, as embed it on top. In it let go metal tubes painted with bronze enamel lacquer. In the broader tube flush mounting. On the other, using a ring placed on glass shelves, which have not only a decorative effect, but also functional. Radiator mounts in niche – a convenient place for drying and hanging towels.