Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA (818) 273-1607
Do you need Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA? Approaching a bath remodeling project correctly, can convert a dingy, out of style bathroom into a spacious and vibrant retreat. If the bath-room in your Burbank, CA home needs a fresh look, the seasoned experts at Burbank, CA Bathroom Remodeling can handle any and all of your needs. Our Burbank, CA bathroom remodeling contractors are licensed, insured and fully bonded by the beautiful state of California. Our full service Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA has the experienced needed to convert your average bathroom into an extraordinary one.
For over 23 years our bathroom remodeling service has provided outstanding, award-winning bathroom remodel services to homeowners and businessowners of all sizes and every type of budget. Don’t be fooled by our local company’s name, Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA because we proudly offer the residents and businesses of Burbank, CA more than just bathroom remodeling, our fully fledged home remodeling services include kitchen remodeling, bathroom additions, cabinet refacing, flooring and roofing to name a few.
Call us at (818) 273-1607 to set up a free in-home estimate.
Custom Bathroom Remodels in Burbank, CA
When it comes to thinking outside the box and actually customize designing a new bathroom in your home, we use the latest technology and tools such as 3D mockups of your final product before we even start the bathroom remodeling process. Additionally, we offer an endless selection of remodeling choices for your home’s bathroom and the accessories to go with it. Using our years of professional experience, we accomplish nearly any look all the while staying within your bathroom remodeling cost goats.
Our Burbank, CA Bathroom Remodeling Contractors provide:
- Custom-built bathroom vanities
- Elegant granite or marble countertops
- Custom-finished cabinetry from all species of wood
- Luxurious bathtubs, walk-in spas, showers and jacuzzis
- State of the art toilets and sinks with custom fixtures
- Tile flooring and mosaic-style wall tiles
- Custom plumbing and electrical work
- Recessed lighting and custom light-fixtures
Burbank, CA Bathroom Remodeling That Speaks For Itself
The highly trained contractors and experienced designers at Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA will meet with you to create a design plan that fully reflects your every want and need. After that, our unrivaled craftsmen will bring it all together inside a relaxing oasis in your home. Whatever the type of bathroom remodel you’re looking for, we can achieve it. Let our bathroom remodeling contractors help you, call (818) 273-1607 now.
Here are just a few types of Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA that we can fulfill:
- Master Bathroom Additions in Burbank, CA
- Contemporary Master Bathroom Remodels in Burbank, CA
- Full Bathroom Remodeling with Tubs and ample Storage
- Earth-friendly, Efficient & Space-Saving Bathroom Remodels
- Three Quarter Bathroom Remodels with Custom Crown Moldings
- Three-Quarter Bathrooms with Marble Tiling
- Power Rooms with Custom-made Vanities
- Romantic Bathroom Remodels with lit Jacuzzi & Hot Tubs
- Guest Bathrooms and Private Showers
Our Burbank, CA Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Can Make Upgrades To:
- Bathroom Vanities and Vanity Tops
- Bathroom Faucets and Bathroom Sinks
- Toilets and Bathroom Urinals
- Bathroom Showers and Bathtubs
- Tile Flooring and Vinyl Flooring
- Bathroom Lighting and Custom Shower Lights
Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA with Special-Needs Accommodations
Our home and Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA can handle one of the most important reasons bathrooms are often remodeled, for people or family members with special needs or health & physical challenges. Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA has a substantial amount of experience working with special-needs and disability-access projects. We follow the Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS) association’s training standards and the American with Disability Act (ADA) guidelines so that we can better assist you in figuring out what specifications you’ll need to make your newly remodeled bathroom addition easily accessible and safe for people of all ages and abilities to use. If you’d like to learn more about how our remodeling experts can assist you or a loved one with a bathroom accessible by all types of people, please give us a call now at (818) 273-1607 to schedule a free design consultation.
Customizations to Universal Bathroom Designs include:
- Roll-in and Curbless bathroom showers
- Bathtubs with Special Wheelchair Access
- Hand-held shower heads
- Easy access shower seats and grab-bars
- High-rise or elevated special-height toilets
- Accessible cabinets and countertops
- Lowered sinks with easy-access fixtures
Contact The Best Bathroom Remodelers Burbank, CA Has at (818) 273-1607
Bathroom Remodeling Burbank, CA is family owned and locally operated – with us you can rest assured that we treat each one of our projects as if it were for our own homes or businesses, and all of our valued customers as if they were part of our family. We provide the ultimate bathroom remodeling experience possible and the utmost customer-service and satisfaction humanly possible. Once you approve the bathroom remodeling project and work is underway, you’ll be working directly with our reputable Burbank, CA bathroom remodeling contractors which remain in constant contact with you to keep you updated within all aspects of your bathroom remodel progress.
The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Burbank, CA The Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Burbank, CA
Burbank, CA 91504
Telephone: (818) 273-1607
Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
Sun 8pm – 5pm
Area Serviced: Burbank, CA
Reviews In Burbank, CA
Rockin New Master Bath
Tips to consider when designing a new bathroom in Burbank, CA:
1. Bathroom design mirrors – But a necessary mirror is a means to give your bathroom Tears depth and space. Romantic, retro or modern, the bathroom is a mirror of our taste. And to be able to enjoy it, you need to furnish, according to our way of life and our preferences. It should be comfortable and beautiful, regardless of the size and style chosen for its clearance. Of course, the dimensions of the room are important, but they should not limit your imagination. Here are some ideas for furnishing the bathroom in a small apartment.
2. Bathroom design floor – It is good as the walls and the floor is light colored. If you put rugs in the bathroom let it be in pastel color and instead of several is better may be one more.
3. Small bathroom design – You have a small and narrow bathroom! Want to change it even if it is optical illusion. Burbank, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest some simple tricks to create the illusion of a more-spacious bathroom. For small spaces always appropriate and advisable to use pastel, bright and neutral colors. These colors create the illusion of more space and light in the bathroom.
4. Bathroom design in bright colors – In Burbank, CA, impressive is the old bath with little effort has been modernized. Walls lined with tiles before after plastering joints are covered with adhesive foil (or wallpaper for bathroom). For frieze can use wooden cornice. Sink and countertop around it for greater convenience diagonally opposite.
Plumbing hidden under a removable wooden shelf, covered with varnish. Another high wooden shelf can serve not only as a cover between the tub and toilet, but also to offer a comfortable place for towels and toiletries. The floor covered with waterproof laminate. Mood in the overall furniture will bring bright, intense colors.
5. Bathroom design – Glass and glitter. An interior room without windows with a small area is a typical example of pre-fabricated buildings. After reconstruction it can shine on all sides. Suspended ceiling of varnished plywood boards with lights give a new look to an otherwise boring room. Plenty of glass creates transparency and ease in the small space. To this contributes primarily glass shower that can build on the site of the former bath. This will provide more room to move. When installing the new installation in one of the walls make a niche in which to put the radiator.
6. Wood paneling In the reconstruction of this bathroom, the old tiles can hide behind tinted pastel wooden panels hung on the slats. In Burbank, CA, it facilitates removal of the panels and good ventilation. Decorative effect has wooden cornice behind which you can hide the wires of the lamp. Above it put a mirror frieze, which together with the large mirrors on the walls increases the optical space. Barrier of acrylic glass can mount at one end of the tub to spray water from a shower head.
7. Bathroom design In Japanese style – Rectangular boring bathroom of the 70s can become a modern Japanese-style bath. Burbank, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest split the two parts. With sliding cassette doors made of frosted acrylic glass, separate shower stall
Metal accessories to a shower stall serve for hanging towels. The walls are covered with laminated MDF plates in a warm color. Practical solutions are wooden cabinets under the sink – a convenient place for towels and preparations.
In metallic color. Behind the decorative art of aluminum you can hide all the defects of the old tiles. The components of the metal paneling screw at the top and bottom on the wooden slats. Thus behind them provides ventilation and moisture problems occur.
Burbank, CA Bathroom Remodeling suggest, installing an elegant double sink. For better insulation bath, shower and rotating cabinet towels and preparations put on the podium.
At different levels. Dark and oblong room can be transformed into a bright, modern bathroom. Divide it in three equal parts, the floor of each lift with one step and cover with marble slabs. Hide under the stairs lighting.
Sink located in the middle part, as embed it on top. In it let go metal tubes painted with bronze enamel lacquer. In the broader tube flush mounting. On the other, using a ring placed on glass shelves, which have not only a decorative effect, but also functional. Radiator mounts in niche – a convenient place for drying and hanging towels.